CBD topical creams are currently dominating the market due to their ability to relieve pain without exposing people to side effects. The options people with chronic pain was to use opioid drugs or over-the-counter drugs. Excessive use of these treatments makes the victims develop tolerance hence a need for the higher dosage to combat anxiety. More than 100 people die daily due to opioid addiction. These statistics show why many people are using CBD oil topical currently. Here is a review on the best CBD cream for pain from different brands
What Are CBD Creams & Topicals?
Every day we apply oils, salve and lotions to keep our skin moisturized and healthy. CBD topical cream and tropical are no different except for the fact that the companies have included CBD oil and other important ingredients that promote healthy skin and pain relief. Human Endocannabinoid system is comprised of enzymes, endocannabinoids and hormones that work together to maintain homeostasis. CBD being a Phyto cannabinoid can also bind indirectly to the endocannabinoid receptors such as CB1 And CB2. So, whenever you apply CBD topic on your skin, the CBD will be absorbed through your skin into the blood stream from where you will enjoy the benefit of the healthy working Endocannabinoid system
CBD Cream for Pain: What Ingredients to Look for
Most CBD cream for sale varies in concentration, price, among other factors. It’s these factors that you have to consider if you want to buy the best CBD topical for pain. Many companies will display information about their products. Don’t fail to read through them. So here is what to consider for you to get high-quality CBD topical cream
Extraction method. The best CBD oil extraction methods are Co2 and ethanol
Hemp source. Hemp grown under using organic farming practices are good for your health
Strength. Look for the amount of CBD in a 1ml serving
Quality. You should see the certificate of analysis from an independent lab for the CBD topical cream
Type of extract. Isolate CBD oil (strictly CBD and nothing more), broad-spectrum (full-spectrum CBD THC excluded) and full-spectrum CBD oil (hemp extract and less than 0.3% THC). Choose the type depending on your need. But if you are worried about the drug test, then stay away from full-spectrum CBD oil.
Best CBD Cream for Pain
Choosing out of the many CBD creams available in the market can be very challenging, especially if you don’t know the best CBD cream brand that are suited for pain management. Based on the factors highlighted above, we have identified the Top 7 Best CBD Cream for pain highly recommended for buyers who are suffering from pain related isssues
Fab CBD is a company with a good reputation. The quality of Fab CBD topical creams are unrivalled. The 600mg CBD strength is effective in managing chronic pain. CBD used is extracted from hemp plant grown organically in Colorado. It gives you a blood orange scent that will make your skin fresh and healthy. Is created by carefully combining full spectrum hemp extract with Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Optiphen Plus, Vitamin E, Potassium Sorbate, Blood Orange Essential Oil, Cocoa Butter, Olive Oil, Polysorbate 60, Chamomile, Citric Acid and Cinnamon
- Supercritical CO2 extraction method
- Natural and organic ingredients
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Pleasing scent
- Absorbed quickly into the bloodstream
- It’s difficult to determine the right CBD dosage when you are applying
- Doesn’t have high bioavailability rate
Applying CBDistillery CBD topicals can be very advantageous bearing in mind that they use CBD oil extracted from the hemp plant. The farm practice involves the use of organic methods that ensures CBD topical are free to form heavy metals, chemical fertilisers, herbicides and pesticides. The topicals feature full-spectrum hemp oil with beneficial cannabinoids, terpenes, phytonutrients and flavonoid from the hemp plant. Beeswax is added to improve the absorption rate. CBDistillery CBD creams and topical comes in a concentration of 500mg, 300mg and 25mg.
- Free shipping on all orders
- CO2 and ethanol extraction method
- Varying strengths to choose from
- Maintain healthy skin and relieve pain
- Tested by independent labs for potency and purity
- leaves greasy residue when applied
- CBDistillery statements haven’t been evaluated by the FDA.
MedTerra is one of the few registered few brands. It has partnered with Baylor College of Medicine, which allows them to test their products for quality and efficiency. This company is very much concerned with the result more than the profit. MedTerra CBD topical are available in concentration of 125mg to 1000mg CBD. With the need to enhance the absorption of CBD molecules, MedTerra uses other beneficial natural ingredients. Arnica and menthol are such ingredients that enhance pain relief.
- Wide range of CBD cream
- No artificial ingredients, pesticides or contaminants
- Certified by U.S. Hemp Authority
- Best customer service provision
- Have low bioavailability rate
- Not for nursing or expectant mothers
If you need CBD topicals for pain, sleep, relaxation or moisturizes don’t look anywhere else. CBDfx has all the CBD topical you may need. The price is very favorable. They also understand some use low CBD dosage that is the treason as to why you will find low and high dosage CBD creams for pain. The CBD oil used In making these formulae are extracted from the organically grown hemp plant. CBDfx balm can fit perfectly in your pocket making it easy to move around with it
- Different kinds of CBD topicals
- Gluten-free, Non-GMO, organic and natural ingredients
- CO2 extraction method
- Peppermint scent
- Some CBDfx topical have caffeine which some pole doesn’t like
- May leave a greasy residue on your skin that can tarnish your clothes
There are more than just one CBD topical products you can get from TryThe CBD. The available topical include CBD Balm, Muscle gel, CBD Lip balm, Rescue Butter, CBD Massage oil. Try The CBD products has been carefully crafted with the need to maintain the purity of CBD and maximise the safety of CBD users. The products moisturise your body, help with all sorts of pain and above all, they eliminate dark spot and smoothen dry skin. From 50mg, 250mg to 500mg CBD concentration, you will never miss getting the right dose for your condition.
- 50% discount on the second identical products you purchase
- Best CBD cream for pain
- Most affordable CBD pain relief cream
- Full-spectrum CBD oil with terpenes, flavonoids and phytonutrients
- Secure and responsive website
- May leave residue on your skin
- Its difficulty in predicting the exact CBD cream dosage
- The scent may not be suitable for some people
Healthworx CBD barrier balm is one of the best topicals you can fund in the market. With 500mg bd concertation, you are confident that your pain will ease second after you apply it on your body. The ingredient includes Full Spectrum CBD Oil, CBD, Organic olive fruit oil, Kokum seed butter, Cranberry seed oil, Raspberry seed oil, sunflower seed oil, mango seed butter and Poppyseed oil. They use hemp grown in Colorado. There are several other CBD oil products you can choose based on your condition.
- Free USA shipping on orders above $75
- Includes other organic ingredients with massive health benefit
- Works rapidly on the affected areas
- Moisturize the skin
- Cannot be ingested orally
- May contain traces of THC that can make you fail a drug test.
Endoca CBD infused cream comes with a CBD concentration ranging from 300mg to 1500mg. You can still buy CBD salves and balms, which can provide the required effect. Endoca CBD cream for pain is packed with whole-plant hemp extract, coconut oil, vanilla and cocoa butter. These ingredients posse anti-inflammation and antianxiety properties that help in pain reduction. Endoca cares about your skin health, and that is why they use organic and natural ingredients that are free from chemicals and artificial ingredients. Despite the pain relief effect the oil offers, it also maintains healthy skin.
- Free shipping on USA orders above $74
- Useful secure website for safe and easy browsing
- Available in low and high concentration
- Natural and organic ingredient
- Third-party lab-tested CBD cream
- Difficult to determine the correct dosage
- The FDA hasn’t evaluated Endoca claims on the health benefits of their cream.
How to Apply CBD Cream
Cd usage may depend on CBD tolerance, the weight of the user and the strength of CBD oil. CBD topicals should never be ingested for they are manet to applied topically. To get started, buy the best cbd cream from trustable source. After getting the product in hand clean the area where you want to use the topical, apply oil on your finger and then rub the oil in the area you cleaned. It’s advisable to begin by applying a smaller amount and increase the dose until you obtain the desired effect. Repeat this daily until you are fully recovered
Benefits and Side Effects of CBD Creams and Topicals
- Relieve pain from burns, insect bites and stings
- Relive muscle and joint pain resulting from inflammation
- Manage the symptoms of acne, psoriasis and eczema
- Can produce calming effects
- Skin irritation, dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, lightheadedness, change in appetite and low blood pressure.
Anyone who ignores doctors’ advice may be risking his or her life. It’s there advisable to talk to your doctor before you begin using CBD cream for pain. On the other sides, it’s your duty to ensure you read the product label of any product. This will give you the dosing requirements and the ingredients. Remember, CBD is the best natural way of managing pain and anxiety. Stay safe and make smart choices.