Treat your workout with an easy, indulgent homemade “Larabar.”
Yield: Serves 12
- 18 pitted dates
- 1/2 cup unsalted almonds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsalted mini pretzels
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate pieces
- Place the dates in a food processor and chop until broken in to small pieces. Then add the remaining ingredients and mix until a fine, crumbly mixture remains. If you can pinch the batter and it sticks between your fingers, you’re there.
- Measure 1 Tbsp. scoops and carefully form the balls with your hands.
- Optional Prep: A) Press into a cake pan to make bars. B) Drizzle melted chocolate over the tops.
Recipe by DietsInReview.com; Images by Kacy Meinecke for DietsInReview.com