Premature ejaculation is an uncommon problem between men, but it is increasing day by day with the type of habits people are having. Premature ejaculation is when people can’t last longer than two or three minutes after entering a woman or just after having an erection. According to sex specialists doctors, also known as sexologists many marriages breaks and couples split after not being able to do maintain a proper sexual life. Sexual life is the key to any good relationship and a healthy lifestyle. These things and relations are inevitable.
Premature ejaculation is the tendency of men having little or no sexual stimulation. These people face great emotional turmoil for this stuff can break one self-confidence like no other. Wonder your man was not performing good in bed, will you be happy? No female partner will be happy if the man is unable to ejaculate at the proper time. According to the theory or rules made by some, the best is when a man ejaculates after his partner reaches on top and comes first. But when a man has the early ejaculation, the female is left with little or no satisfaction at all. This causes the rift between the couples and partners and often break one’s relationship.
Causes of premature ejaculation-
Many psychological and physiological factors trigger premature ejaculation in men. Here are some of the reasons why it happens-
- Sexual inexperience- when a person performs the course very fast from the fear of various things like one being caught, it triggers the problem in men.
- Overexcitement and overstimulation both of these leads to the disorder.
- Anxiety from different troubles related to life.
- Depression- nothing can be more reasonable.
- Issues related to intimacy
- Problems related to control
- Having problems with the body and the image is also a problematic thing, and it also triggers the problem.
- Wrong and strict sexual teaching
- Harsh upbringing also creates a crazy effect on one’s body and parts.
- Bad sexual experiences from previous sex or relationship
- Excessive masturbating
- Also worrying about erectile dysfunction, thinking it may happen and it will make one look like a bad reputation.
Here are some of the medical related problems that trigger it-
- One reason is diabetes
- Multiple sclerosis
- Thyroid disease
- Excessive drinking problem
- Doing illegal drugs
- Prostate disease is also a problem that causes the disease.
Biological problems leading to the disorder
- Abnormal level of hormones
- Fewer levels of the neurotransmitter serotonin
- Any other unusual dysfunctioning that is triggering or causing the problem
- Any infection or disease in internal organs
- Any infection in private organs causing it.
- Damage of nervous system because of any trauma or surgery
- Cardiovascular disease
These are the main problems that can trigger one of the problems causing premature ejaculation in men.
Treatment of premature ejaculation
Here are some of the ways that one can try on their own to see if it helps in maintaining the ejaculation speed and timing. Here are some of them-
- The stop and start method- when feeling that one is going to reach the climax, they should stop and either remove their penis or stand still for few minutes until the urge of coming passes and then start again.
- Squeezing the tip- one should squeeze the tip of their penis if one has the urge to ejaculate after about a minute or half, the man and partner can go back to doing the deed. This helps a body to understand that ejaculating early is not needed.
- Medication- the type of anti-depressants are prescribed by the sexologist to the person suffering from the problem of premature ejaculation. These medicines help to maintain stimulation.
Using condoms are also advised as it helps to lower the amount of stimulation a man is receiving while doing the sex. All these factors are home based and can be tried by anyone wanting to do better in bed and impress the partner with the longer period of sex. Take care that one shouldn’t squeeze the tip hard or it will cause a serious injury to your penis for it is a sensitive part of the human body. All we hope is that these tips to help everyone.