This easy 5-ingredient dessert recipe offers a healthier pumpkin indulgence!
Yield: serves 6
- 1 brick neufchatel cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1-2 Tbsp. honey
- Dash of cinnamon and/or nutmeg
We served ours with homemade graham crackers!
- Add all ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine using either a hand-mixer or by folding with a rubber spatula.
- Cover and chill for later, or serve immediately with crackers, cookies, or dippers of your choice.
Photos by Kacy Meinecke for DietsInReview.com